The Carl Zeiss Victory FL has been around for almost 10 Years. Despite still being the leader in Optics in its category, Zeiss has released a brand new Victory HT Series this year. Going beyond the Flouride glass featured on the FL’s with about 91-92% Light Transmission, the HT series features 95% Light Transmission obtained through the Schott HT Glass along with the well proven T* Fully Multicoated Layer.
One thing I noticed that I find a big step up is the construction of the Binocular. The Victory FL started to show some age when compared to the Leica Ultravid series and some Steiners. This new double bridge design and exceptionally large focus wheel ensures the Victory fits right into its competition again.
All the usual Flouride Glass, LotuTec Coating’s are carried over from the Victory FL.
BinocularsReviewed.com will be doing a comprehensive review once we get hold of one.
Initially, the Zeiss Victory HT is only available as 8×42 and 10×42 Variants. The other sizes are still produced under the Victory FL Series.
- Zeiss Victory HT 8×42 Binoculars (524528)
- Zeiss Victory HT 10×42 Binoculars (524529)
They are currently available in
- USA via authorised Zeiss Sport Optics Dealers such as HayNeedle’s -Binoculars.com.
- European authorised Zeiss Sport Optics Dealers
To be Released in September in
- Australia via authorised Zeiss Sport Optics Dealers such as OpticsCentral